Mr. Joseph Dieguez, Agent, is a Senior Managing Director with Kosmont Realty serving public and private sector clients primarily through real estate valuation services, financial underwriting analysis, and property acquisition and disposition support services.
Prior to joining KR, Mr. Dieguez served as a senior analyst at a real estate investment and development firm and as an analyst at a prestigious management consulting firm, responsible for industry, market, portfolio and property-level analysis, negotiations, and transaction execution support for investment banks, private equity firms, and other financial institution clients. He was previously an assistant project manager at a construction management firm, where he assisted with RFQ/P development and project implementation.
- Azusa – Downtown “Block 36” Mixed Use (BOV)
- Duarte – Huntington & Buena Vista Mixed Use (BOV)
- Eastvale – Leal Specific Plan Property (BOV)
- Grand Terrace – Freeway Regional Commercial Site (BOV)
- Camarillo – Hotel and Conference Center Site, Recreation Site (BOVs)
- Montebello – 6th Street Mixed Use Site (BOV)
Mr. Dieguez holds a Series 50 license as a Municipal Advisor registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB), and he is a licensed Real Estate Salesperson registered with the State of California Department of Real Estate (No. 01893926).