Kosmont Realty (“KR”) is presenting the sale of an approximately 2.25-acre property located at Princeton Avenue and Nogales Avenue (APNs: 513-0-024-105, 513-0-024-135) in the City of Moorpark (“Property”).
The Property offers a unique development opportunity in the City, which is served directly by the 118/23 Freeways with immediate connections to five major freeways (101, 126, 5, 405 and 210) and is within an hour drive from Burbank, Santa Barbara, and Los Angeles International airports. The City is also adjacent to a major business /corporate center (Harley-Davidson, PennyMac Loan Services, Career Education Center Moorpark, Turbonetics Inc., and Tri-County Powersports).
The City of Moorpark, located in the southeastern part of Ventura County, boasts high average household incomes ($139K) and an educated workforce (42% - Bachelor’s/Grad/Prof. Degree). Moorpark is also a business-friendly city that has stable quality neighborhoods, enjoys an outstanding business area profile, and is just 50 miles northwest of downtown Los Angeles. Moorpark is consistently ranked as of one of the safest cities in the US and offers strong trade area demographics, excellent access to major freeways (23 and 118 freeways), educational institutions (Moorpark Community College), major airports (LAX, Burbank, Van Nuys and Oxnard), and convenient freight and passenger service.
- Located in the southeastern part of Ventura County
- Within an hour drive from Burbank, Santa Barbara, and Los Angeles international airports
- Immediate connections to five major freeways (101, 126, 5, 405 and 210)
- Union Pacific rail system/Metrolink station platform provides convenient freight and passenger service
- Low-cost and business friendly City that supports attraction, retention, and growth of businesses
- High average household incomes ($139K) & educated workforce (42% - Bachelor's/Grad/Prof. Degree)
- Adjacenet to business / corporate center (Harley-Davidson, PennyMac Loan Services, Career Education Center Moorpark, Turbonetics Inc., and Tri-County Powersports)
- Premier local & regional educational institutions (Moorpark Community College, California Lutheran University (CLU), Cal State University Channel Islands, Cal Luthern University
Lot Size (AC): N/A
Lot Size (SF): +/- 2.25 acres (~98K square feet)
PropertyType: Vacant Unimproved Land
Zoning: M-2 (Limited Industrial)
Address: Princeton Avenue & Nogales Avenue
Zip Code: 93021
County: Ventura County
All questions and inquiries regarding the Property should be directed to the KR representatives identified herein.
The prospective buyer(s) will be selected by Seller in its sole and absolute discretion based on a variety of factors including but not limited to:
- Purchase Price
- Timing of due diligence and closing period
- Experience, qualifications, and proposed use for the property
- Financial Capacity
- Compliance with the City of Moorpark Zoning Code
Buyer(s) must submit offers no later than 3:00 p.m. PST on Wednesday, September 9, 2020. Prior to submitting an offer, buyer(s) are encouraged to verify the intended use of the property with the City to the satisfaction of buyer(s). Buyer(s) must submit an offer in writing via mail or electronically (preferred) to:
Kosmont Realty (License # 02058445)*
Attn: Mr. Brian Moncrief, Senior Managing Director
1230 Rosecrans Ave., Ste 630
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266