Kosmont Realty (“KR”) is presenting the sale of an approximate 5,850 square foot vacant, unimproved property located at 229 S. Main Street in Placentia, California (“Property”). The Property is zoned R-2 (Low-Medium Density Multiple Family District) and offers a unique residential development opportunity in the City that is a 5-minute walk to a future Metrolink Station platform in Old Town Placentia,1.5 miles from Cal State Fullerton, and minutes to CA-57 and CA-91 Freeways. The Property is also in close proximity to restaurants, shops, and parks and conveniently located less than a mile from Smart & Final, Northgate Gonzalez Market, Sam’s Club, and other recreational amenities.
The City of Placentia is a fast-growing community with 45,000 residents, beautiful suburban homes, good schools, stately churches, and wholesome recreation. The City is located in North Orange County and its mission is to keep Placentia a pleasant place by providing a safe family atmosphere, superior public service and policies that promote the highest standards of community life. The City has recently approved a comprehensive plan for the revitalization, activation, and economic growth of Old Town Placentia, which includes creating a lively regional destination, connection to transit, high-quality mix of commercial uses, and facilitating enhanced residential development. These efforts are intended to create a new destination by reviving and improving Old Town Placentia’s unique identity and character to residents, visitors, and the business community.
- Located in the heart of Old Town Placentia
- Strong Demographics
- Approximately 1.5 miles from Cal State Fullerton and minutes from 57 and 91 Freeways
- Walking distance to restaurants,shops, and parks
- The City of Placentia is one of 20 finalists for the 2018 All-America City Award
- Less than a mile from Smart & Final, Northgate Gonzalez Market, and Sam's Club
- 5 minute walk to future Metrolink Station platform in Old Town Placentia
- Zoning permits single and multi-family dwelling units
- Minimum Lot Size (interior Lot) is 7,000 Sq.Ft.; Contact City regarding application for variance
- Standards for residential development: 50% maximum lot coverage; 30 feet maximum height with zoning code exceptions up to 35 feet
Lot Size (AC): .134
Lot Size (SF): 5,850 Sq. Ft.
Preferred Development: Residential
Address: 229 S. Main Street
Zip Code: 92870
County: Orange County
All questions and inquiries regarding the Property should be directed to the KR representatives identified herein.
The prospective buyer(s) will be selected by Seller in its sole and absolute discretion based on a variety of factors including but not limited to:
- Purchase Price
- Timing of due diligence and closing period
- Experience, qualifications, and proposed use for the property
- Financial Capacity
- Compliance with the Placentia City Zoning Code
Buyer(s) must submit offers no later than 5:00 p.m. PST on Monday, June 11, 2018. Prior to submitting an offer, buyer(s) are encouraged to verify the intended use of the property with the City to the satisfaction of buyer(s). Buyer(s) must submit an offer in writing via mail or electronically (preferred) to:
Kosmont Realty (License # 02058445)*
Attn: Mr. Brian Moncrief, Senior Managing Director
1601 N. Sepulveda Blvd., # 382
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266