Ferrari Ranch is a unique development opportunity positioned to take advantage of the regional growth and recent and future investments in regional infrastructure and higher education.
The 159.5-acre master-planned site is entitled for Retail, Commercial, Medical, and Office development. Residential development is also possible.
- 99 FWY frontage at the Gateway to UC Merced and Castle Commerce Center
- 159.5 Acres of Developable Land, City of Atwater SOI
- Annexation into the City of Atwater in process
- Entitlements Approved for Retail, Commercial, Medical, and Recreational Uses
- Residential and other development possible
- FWY Interchange constructed and open, will link to UC Merced
- UC Merced Expansion Plan underway
- Additional Public Infrastructure Improvement funding available
The city and owner have entered into a 20-year development agreement (DA) as of May 22, 2017, insuring that the project can be developed as planned. Mutual assurances include no arbitrary development entitlement changes by the city, construction of infrastructure as described in the PDMP and ceiling on some development fees. The DA is recorded and runs with the land.